Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park

Monday 14 February 2011

After all...

Actually after all, I actually wanted to thank John Hammond to let me know all about Jurassic Park, how to make dinosaurs, and to let me see the real dinosaurs. I don't like the DANGEROUS part, but i like the beginning part. All this time in my life, I always wanted to see the REAL dinosaurs. Not only the skeletons. I also want to know about dinosaur behavior millions of years ago, and I finally had experienced being in the middle of the Jurassic Park like in the Jurassic Period. I feel sorry for the one who had died in Jurassic Park. But from this experience, I can know how did the dinosaurs react like in the past millions of years ago. Who knows that actually the dinosaurs also wants to migrate millions of years ago?

No comments:

Post a Comment