Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park

Tuesday 1 February 2011

The Tour In Jurassic Park :)

ARRIVED! I am really excited to have a tour on the park. A man named Ed Regis came to us and greet us. We are going to stay at Safari Lodge, it is not really a nice place that I expected it would be, but I hope my trip will be a good one. Then, he let us to go inside the control room. The control room is very silent. He introduces us to John Arnold, Henry Wu, and Robert Muldoon. They are the experts who are creating dinosaurs. This making of dinosaurs really amaze me. They use dinosaurs DNA from the amber and repair it with other animals DNA. And technology will do the rest. This park can't stop make me amazed, the technology, cameras and sensors, the computers, and others, are really modern and really useful.

After the tour to the control room, we go to Extractions room, Fertilization room, Hatchery room, and the Nursery room. After that, we all have a tour in the park. We can see many dinosaurs and I feel like I am in the jurassic period. They are very real. A few minutes later, we look at a dinosaur, and we found eggs! I think the dinosaurs are breeding! this is it for now. I am gonna find out more about Jurassic Park and what happened to the dinosaurs. What will happen next ? Is this a bad or a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment