Jurassic Park

Jurassic Park

Thursday 10 February 2011

POWER ON!!

Tim and Lex were chased by the raptors in the kitchen in Safari Lodge, and this is horrible. But they are safe because the power now is on and the security doors are working. THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER HAPPENED IN MY LIFE! I saw a dangerous dinosaur in front of me, chasing me, and I don't even know where I am. This is a horrible trip. Henry Wu and Arnold were also dead! This really scares me. After we get to the control room, the power was on. We are too tired co complain and to be angry. Then, me, Ellie, Gennaro, and Muldoon decided to look for the raptors nest before it gets dark. We carry long electric prods, and some gas bombs. In the jeep, we found night-vision goggles and a torch. That's all we've got. Lex and Tim were busy playing in the control room. We are all very tired and wants all of this to end. The park is now running under control. And we hope by now we will be saved. We have called helicopters and other helps to get us out of here. We also contact the armies to bomb the island.

No comments:

Post a Comment